Rate and Rank Your Supplements
Evaluate Your Supplements with "Rate and Rank".
Here's what makes choosing the best supplements such a challenge:
- Overwhelming volume of supplement information available on the internet and TV.
- Contradictory findings and opinions, and sometimes questionable claims which cloud the facts.
- Each of our bodies are different; what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another.
- Using the wrong form of a supplement can reduce benefits; for example, some people are genetically predisposed to absorb methycobalamine B12 over cyanocobalamine B12 while the next person may prefer cyanocobalamine B12.
- Quality also varies between supplements and brands. In many cases, higher prices may reflect higher quality, potency, and efficacy. Quality matter when you want results.
- With variations in form, testing, and formulation by brand, choosing the best value for your money (what works best for less) becomes a challenge.
So... If my body is unique and supplements vary between brands, how do you know what supplements work best for you? How do you know if what you are taking is really working for you? How do I know if the quality/price/form really makes a difference?
Let Margaret Help You Evaluate Your Supplements
Margaret's "Rank and Rate" Service is designed to help you answer these questions. Through an intuitive/energetic process grounded in her ten+ years of working with people and their nutrition, Margaret evaluates your current supplement regime by assigning a rating pair for each supplement for supplement quality and personal fit. She thens ranks them and creates a Supplement Evaluation which is a simple graphical reference which lists your supplements by rank along with recommendations on dosage and timing.
You get the raw evaluation results, the Supplement Evaluation, and 15 minutes phone time with Margaret to discuss the results and any other questions you might have.
To Get Started...
To get started, purchase this product. Once your order is processed, you will receive an email which will provide you a link to download the Rate and Rank intake forms in both MS Word and PDF format. Follow the directions on the intake form, complete and sign, and return via mail or email. Margaret will get back to you in about a week with your results.
Note: If for some reason you have problems opening the downloaded files, give us a call or email us and we will resend the physical forms either via fax or snail mail.